The twist-fix bayonet closure makes fitting quick and easy. Slot the ends with the connections into each another and connect by turning in opposite directions. A click lock at the side provides additional safety.
Retrofit, extend or adapt later. The HF-sensor unit extends the possibilities in every situation at all times. Twisted into place later using the twist-fix principle.
• Switching high-frequency motion detector
• Bright-out function: the luminaire is not switched on if there is sufficient light
• Delay time, detection area and light value of the bright-out function can be set using 9 DIP switches
• Max. installation height 5 m
• Detection angle 30 – 150°
• Max. detection range at 3 m mounting height ø = 7 m
• Adjustable detection area (100 – 10 %)
• Zero-voltage switching
• Switching capacity up to 350 Watt
Extremely important for service life, luminous efficiency and light effect: optimum thermal management for the LED modules and high-performance diffuser which reliably withstand a wide range of different loads.
Flexibility makes the difference during mounting. Using the mounting clips provided, you can position the luminaires more easily without additional effort and compensate tolerances better.
Easily done with SDLA mounting clip on Regiolux rail system
Flexible, made for tough surroundings: twist-fix and ready mounted